Thursday, August 13

woohoo....

later my relative coming to my house and have a steamboat party ...
i don know is it call party .. lolz... maybe a fare well..
cz they going back to china this sat ler ..
haihz.. sad .. don know when only can see them liao ...

hmm.. so pek chek .. i don know wanna do what ..
so i just sit in front com .. then mom scold me do nothing ..
i told her ..
you din call me to do anything .. so i mah sit in front com lar ..
if not stand inside kitchen like a wood meh ....
pek chek ...
just call me do anything ..
i will do de ...


hope we have a nice dinner later ...
tq to god for give us having this chance to having steamboat dinner with my relative ....
and also ...
clean all the food what we eat and help all the world who kena H1N1 de ppl fast fast recover ...
pray with god name .. AMEN....

No comments: