Wednesday, August 5

sunway pyramid ice

woohoo... lolz..
yesterday when sunway for ice skating...
haha...
is fun ...
long time din skate alr ...
wow ....
starting was feeling scare cz scare will fall down ..
haha...

luckily im jocks ...
so haha ....
nothing can scare me out ...
hehe ...

well..
is really fun .. cz this is the first time i go skating with my cousin ..
long time din see them...
about few days gua ...
haha....
cz sometime went their condo for swimming .... =.=

wow..
i find out that i really pro ...
cz this is the second time i skate ...
then i can perform like that ...
hmmm ..
i really pro ..
anyone go skating plz call me ...
let me show how pro is me ...
(actually i don know how to stop well also =.=)


hope i got another chance to skate with my malaysian cousin that stay at china de again ..
haha...
cz they quite funny when skating..

oh ya ..
take care of your leg cousin ...
one screaming at home and one crying ..
haha...

No comments: