Tuesday, April 28

I'm Piano Teacher .....

today when to bayu ....
to find a teacher ...
ask for my job ...


reach there ler ....
but don know where is the music center ....
then ask beside shop de uncle ...
'uncle, you know here got a music center ???'
uncle say 'don know o'


kao lat ....
how to find ler ....
then suddenly the uncle turn back and say ...
ooo ... learn piano de at there ...
you go up from there ...


finally found the music center ler ...
the music center name is boooname(noname de center) ....


first thing that teacher say to me is ...
hi joel ...
then after that she continue her phone call ...
after she finish ler ...
then she look and me and say ...








wah...your gal students will look and you then say
this teacher so handsome ....
lolz...
i will paiseh de mah,don say me like that ler ...
lolz....
i din say anything then just laugh ...


than she ask me ....
~ you done you piano till which grade ??
* grade 8 lor
~ how your result ?? merit ??? distinction???
* erm distinction
~ wah , so geng
* no lar , just lucky de
~ lucky also wont get distinction de lor
then i don know want to say what ler . just laugh there ...
*(me)
~(teacher)


after that she tell me my timetable...
start from 9.30 morning till 4 afternooon ...
lolz...
the the salary is like that de ...
beginner is 100 then i will give you ****


so one month about *** lor ...
haha ...
song ...
got pocket money ler ...
lolz....

then she bring me see her center ...
small small nia ..
but quite song de ...
all room and all piano ...
lolz....


hope i can be a good teacher lor ...
wont 误人子弟
haha...

1 comment:

Yee Leng said...

haha...
gratz 4 getting ur job..
btw...
ur student's nose sure bleeding when see u.. haha... xD
dn 误人子弟!!!
dn kao loi!!!
wahahahahhahaha