Sunday, November 15

yeah... happy birthday...

i mean ... a happy de birthday...
long time bo celebrate birthday ler ..
i don really like to celebrate birthday de ..
cz i feel so paiseh when they sing birthday song to me ...
haha....


but this year ..
don know why....
i just jio my friends and celebrate birthday for me ..
hmm..
a happy birthday ....


we did nothing when my birthday...
just played a lot of dota...
4 com here... and we played 2v2...
lolz..
so chi kek man ...

shouted here and there ... haha...
chi kek till forgot to blow cake ler ..
haha...
pass 12 ler only blew birthday ...



erm..
now only i know birthday got relative with hari raya , Christmas and also chinese new year...
my sampat friend...
not stop de sang song..
finish birthday song.... cont with hari raya
i thought finish ler . cont with christmas somemore... swt ..
and also new year song... siao man..
cannot tahan ler ..
i jyst blew the candle ... lolz..
finally they stop ...
haha.....


a happy birthday ..
but still not perfect yet...
gene and leen cannot come.. hmm. kurang two kaki ler ..


however...
i love you all ...
my good buddies aka brother ....

thank you so much ....

No comments: