Thursday, May 14

JJ members card day...

when JJ this two day ... swt =.=


just now go jj time nampak prue and ah bee...
crapping with prue then hi to ah bee..


after that go get my new spec... song .. haha ...
2moro post my new spec for you all to see..

go find my two friends work at there de..
first they see me then say ..
oi. you come again ar ..
kao lat...
haha..
bo bian have to get my new spec .. lolz ...
song ... change new de ler ..
haha... new spec cost mom 248.. haha ....
mom pay 250 then 2 dollar masuk my pocket ...


a lot of ppl at JJ ...
don know why so many ...
like everything is free de..
a lot of ppl buy 床单.. is it that cheap ??

scare to go JJ when got big sales ..
i scare to que and very pek de place ...


don know JJ earn how much at one member card day hor ...
sure earn dao siao ...
lolz...

No comments: